How do pandemics contribute to innovation globally? The Coronavirus has caused the Corona-Pandemic disease COVID-19 to ravage human health around the globe. But are we at the edge? Will health scientists find solutions to this pandemic? How can the Coronavirus Pandemic contribute to innovation? Will medical researchers discover the healing vaccine to combat the coronavirus? Behavioral solutions have already been implemented to curb the virus’s spread. Social distancing is now a global model of behavior that should lead to lower infection rates, while society aims at finding a technological solution soon. The world needs quick-testing kits, vaccines, containment technologies, and other medical solutions to contain the disease. The implications of the pandemic are still salvaging the economies. How can innovation change the social game?
Innovation Contest between Germany and The United States of America
This challenge is a global task for medical research centers, medical technology firms, chemical industry. Other sectors of the economy will have their required measures. Two researchers at the John Hopkin University of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland (USA) have developed a screening test allowing the health system to test about 1,000 patients daily by early April 2020. It currently takes up to 24 hours to get the results, but the researchers aim to innovate the test to take as short as 3 hours to get the test outcomes. In Tuebingen, Germany, a firm, CureVac, “…[want to focus] on the development of mRNA-Based Coronavirus vaccine to protect people worldwide”. Media reports that the innovation contest to find medication against the Coronavirus has become a competition between Germany and the United States of America.
- Economic Policy Adjustments in Germany and in the USA amid Coronavirus-Pandemic and Corona-CrisisHow are Governments courageously dealing with the Coronavirus-Pandemic and the Corona-Crisis? Worldwide politicians are reacting very differently. Reactions to the pandemic have now become a war between optimism and pessimism. While some politicians realize how serious the current health crisis will be, others are busy procrastinating about an optimistic future. Early birds catch the worm and can navigate through the health crisis, taking leadership on flattening the pandemic spread of the Coronavirus.
- How do Pandemics contribute to Innovation?How do pandemics contribute to innovation globally? The Coronavirus has caused the Corona-Pandemic disease COVID-19 to ravage human health around the globe. But are we at the edge? Will health scientists find solutions to this
- Synergy between Health and Economics: Oil-Price-Crash or Corona-CrashHealth shocks can also cause economic shocks (ceteris-paribus). The coronavirus pandemic is one of the health shocks that might unravel another global economic shock. Why is that the case? Fact number one, health is a basic human need. Consequently, the satisfaction the health needs requires human decision-making in all economies. Decision-makers face the challenge of managing the synergies between health and economics amid a health shock. How is the Scenario?
- Corona-Crash 2020 and the impact on the global economyMonday 09.03.2020, will historically be remembered as the Global Corona Crash, a global health shock, that hit almost all economies worldwide. What will be the global macroeconomic and microeconomic impact of the Corona Pandemic? Financial Markets adjust to Corona-Crisis
- The Macroeconomic Policy ObjectivesWhat are the macroeconomic policy objectives in an economy? What should you understand by Magic Square and Hexagon, economic policy goals, and measures in macroeconomics? The explanation begins like this: Every economy, according to its